The Institute of Network Cultures is hiring interns from 15 January (0.8 fte) for a period of 3-6 months.
INC is looking for talented interns with writing, research and production skills for the production of events and overall project management support. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, inquisitive and precise (former) student with knowledge and a demonstrated interest in the field of new media.
As the INC has an international scope, active English skills are required, in speaking and writing. In addition, you have strong writing and communication skills, and experience with social media management and web administration. You balance a desire to learn, take initiative and suggest better practices and take constructive feedback.
Internship duties vary but include: Assisting INC staff with project- and event-related production and development support such as logistical support, partner identification, liaison with partners and speakers
Production and communication tasks:
- Attend meetings
- work as part of the organizational team
- assist with general office operations
- handle travel, registration and logistics of participants
- targeted promotion activities
- update the website and INC blog
Research & Writing tasks:
- Write literature reviews on subjects related to INC projects
- attend project related events
- collect interesting and relevant literature
- write contributions for the project blogs
Monthly compensation € 350,- (HBO) or €400 (WO)
For further information you can contact Patricia de Vries: patricia [at] networkcultures [dot] org or check our website.
Applications: if you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to vera [at] networkcultures [dot] org by 26 November 2015.